Thursday, April 23, 2015

My first blog post!

Welcome to my blog!!
Just to fair warn you guys....I suck at things like this. Technology and I do not mix very well, so please just excuse me if I post the wrong thing or if it shows up weird....
Any who...how is your day going so far? Mine is going slowly...I have so many things to do and I wish there were more of me to go around. Like I need about 10 more me's. Then I could finish reading, reviewing, writing, cleaning...you get where I am going with that.
I hope to finish book two of the Worshipped Series, Betrayed, by the end of the month. I want you guys to read this so much its crazy. I really do think I like this book way more than the first! Haha!
But while you guys wait for me to bust out another 50k words here are some teasers for you to enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment