Friday, May 1, 2015

It's TGIF!

Happy Friday!!!
I hope your week went by just as good as mine did! Betrayed is coming along very nicely and I hope to be done by Monday. I don't think I have ever written so much in my life! But that is a good thing right?
I don't know if many of you know this, but it took me an entire year to write Worshipped. But back then I did work full time and there just wasn't enough time in the day to write like I do now.
Plus, my husband is in the military and he is deployed right now, SO I don't have to hear him complain I am on the computer 24/7 LOL. I love him but at times I'm like dude, let me finish mmmmmmkkk??
Anyways, the point of this post is to let you know things are going great.Words are flowing like crazy and I have had more dreams and ideas about this one. OOOOhhh and I am about to write an amazing sexy scene so I am excited about that!
Hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you possibly tomorrow or Sunday! I have an announcement I want to share soon. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment